Close

Would the Beatles ever have made it without Paul McCartney ?

Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #114
Happy B-Day...Paulie, and no , without his talent there would never have been that BAND(Beatles) :D
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #115
mouse51:
Happy B-Day...Paulie, and no , without his talent there would never have been that BAND(Beatles) :D
DITTO....:D
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #117
I ,also wonder if it was true ,that John was reported to have said ,that if George did not get his act together ,and just play instead of moaning all the time ,that they should replace him with Clapton,and that also George must have learnt some thing from working with the two best song writers,true or not i am not sure,best wishes Brian.
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #155
Bottom line is, they simply wouldn't have been The Beatles without anyone of them. As has been stated time and again in documentation of this machine, John challenged Paul and vice versa while George quietly built his own catalouge. John has always been my favourite Beatle, but  the older I get and the more I listen to George and Pauls songs, I am constantly surprising myself with how much in the past of being such a passionate John fan, I have missed the boat on so many great songs. George especially. Even in their solo works, there are so many wonderful songs. Even just today in listening to some solo works I once again heard Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsley (which I think is one of Pauls greatest songs), and in listening to it more, you would automatically think that would be a song that John would have written, so you can totally see how they all learned from each other. Bottom line the older I get the more I respect all of them. So no they couldnt have made it without Paul, but they also wouldnt have made it without each and every other member of the Beatles. Even their solo stuff. With the solo stuff they came out with after the divorce, can you "IMAGINE" how great the next album or 2 would have been.
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #171
Well i thank everyone who wrote in ,and i think we mostly agree that there had to be the four of them ,no one of them could have been missing from that wonderful line up ,Paul had to be there ,but so did the other three,as did Georg Martin,i listen to todays music and i dont feel any thing ,which makes me so sad ,oh how i miss the Beatle years  ,as i am quite sure all on here do ,any ways ,the music lives on ,my very best wishes Brian.
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #172
THE BEATLES WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A GROUP IF PAUL OR ANY OF THE OTHER THREE HAD NOT BEEN IN IT AS A WHOLE.EACH HAD A PART IN THE GROUP AND GAVE OF THEMSELF IN MAKING THE MUSIC.
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #186
has to be a no for me.
without any of them the beatles would'nt exist.
the 4 of them made history and will be remembered for ever,just like
mozart,beehoven ect
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #187
Absolutely not!! There is a GOD people. How else can you explain how four lads, from GB just happened to get together and take over the world? It will never happen again. Think for yourself:)
Posted: one year ago Quote #190
No.
Posted: one year ago Quote #197
No.  They were the fab four, not the fab three.
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next