Close

Who's Singing?

Posted: 2 years ago Quote #111
Does anyone else have the problem with figuring out which of The Beatles is singing? I don't know maybe it's just me but I thought I could set this up in case anyone needed help figuring it out.
I was wondering who sings "Honey Don't"? It's Ringo correct.
<3 Who knows how long I've loved you, you know I love you still. Will I wait a lonely lifetime? If you want me to I will. <3
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #122
Yeah, it's Ringo.
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #125
When you really listen to the Beatles on a regular basis, it's easy to find out who sings in which songs. I have to say that John and George do sound frighteningly similar though. But if you listen to their songs enough, you can pick out the differences.

You know, short of just wiki-ing the songs to find out who sings them. Lol.
-Power to the People, Right On!-
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #135
In "A Day In The Life", right after Paul sings   "...and somebody spoke and I went into a dream"   Who sings the Ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhhhh.  I always thought it was Paul, but every tribute band I've ever seen has John singing it.  Now I'm not sure.
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #139
knowhereman1:
In "A Day In The Life", right after Paul sings   "...and somebody spoke and I went into a dream"   Who sings the Ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhhhh.  I always thought it was Paul, but every tribute band I've ever seen has John singing it.  Now I'm not sure.

Absolutely John Lennon
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #140
MSquared:
knowhereman1:

Absolutely John Lennon
The only "Paul" contribution to the entire song is the middle "Woke up, fell out of bed"...ending with "somebody spoke..."